Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Israeli attacks in Gaza kill 109, including 28 children, wound 621 Palestinians.
- CDC says the fully vaccinated no longer need to wear masks in most situations.
- House Speaker decries Republican false narrative of deadly January 6th capitol insurrection as “sick.”
- Homeland Security Secretary testifies on detention of undocumented youth at senate hearing.
- Bay Delta advocates fear Governor’s drought declaration may hurt water quality and fishery.
- Biden Administration outlines wildfire preparedness plan, acknowledges climate change a factor.
- California Attorney General announces investigation into Vallejo police killing of Sean Monterossa.