Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Death tolls mount from Isreali-Palestinian rocket attacks, with no truce in sight.
- Top Republicans oppose President’s infrastructure plan, despite White House meeting.
- House Republicans oust Trump critic, Liz Cheney, from party’s leadership.
- Governor Gavin Newsom announces $12 billion plan to house homeless.
- Governor Gavin Newsom unveils $20 billion plan to “transform” public education.
- California Attorney General Rob Bonta launches new Racial Justice Bureau.
- San Francisco Supervisor introduces city wide ban on ghost guns.