Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Deadly rocket fire between Israel and Palestine leaves at least 32 Palestinian and 3 Israeli deaths.
- Republicans launch attack on proposed law to expand voting rights, For the People Act.
- Arizona becomes latest state to passes law limiting voting rights.
- Calls for release of Iraqi refugee, Omar Ameen, falsely accused of ISIS membership, mount.
- Three Georgia men charged with federal hate crimes in death of Ahmed Arbery, plead not guilty.
- Lawyer and family of black man shot by North Carolina deputies, say video contradicts official narrative.
- Push for Care First Act, to provide mental health treatment instead of incarceration in Alameda County.