Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Joe Biden unveils $2 trillion infrastructure plan to revive economy and tax the rich.
- Day 3 of Derek Chauvin’s murder trial for death of George Floyd.
- Civil rights groups sue state of Georgia, challenging its limits of voting rights.
- New York Governor signs legislation legalizing marijuana.
- Oakland Unified School District reopens for some in-person classes.
- First lady, Jill Biden, visits California agricultural district and urges farm workers to get vaccinated.
- New legislation would lower qualifications for sheriff candidates in California.