Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- The murder trial of white policeman who killed black man, George Floyd, begins with disturbing video.
- COVID-19 infections and deaths on the rise, President Joe Biden urges safety precautions.
- Police release video of officers threatening 5 year old boy with a beating, after he walks out of school.
- 10 years after Arab Spring, movement has dwindled in Middle East, but remains alive in Tunisia.
- New York lawmakers reach deal to legalize recreational marijuana.
- California lawmakers introduce Millionaire Tax to curb economic inequality.
- Environmental groups sue Kern County’s oil and gas drilling plans.
Photo screenshot of cellphone video of Officer Derek Chauvin kneeling on George Floyd’s neck, killing him.