Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Joe Biden directs vaccination of teachers, says all adults can be vaccinated by May.
- FBI Director Christopher Wray says January 6th capitol siege “domestic terrorism” by white supremacists.
- Progressive Democrats propose millionaire tax.
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed relaxes COVID-19 restrictions.
- New coalition of elected “Leaders for Climate Accountability” forms to go after corporate polluters.
- New study finds fast food workers more susceptible to COVID-19 and cost $4 billion in tax payer welfare funds.
- Supreme Court hears challenge to Arizona voting law under the Voting Rights Act.