Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Biden ends infrastructure negotiations, Democrats pledge to forge ahead.
- Vice President Kamala Harris meets with Mexican President Manuel Lopez Obredor.
- Hundreds protest Line 3 pipeline in Minnesota, as many as 150 arrested.
- 800 arrested, 32 tons of drugs seized in multinational organized crime bust.
- Proposed bill would expand Cal Grant-state financial aid-for struggling students.
Photo via Giniw Collective