Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Supreme Court upholds the Affordable Care Act, the nations health care law.
- Biden administration invests $3 billion in antiviral pills to prevent the next pandemic.
- California regulators end most mask wearing and social distancing work requirements.
- House repeals 2002 AUMF that approved military action in Iraq 19 years ago.
- Giant sequoia trees severely damaged from wildfire, experts blame climate change.
- Texas Governor allows gun carrying without permits or background checks, signs bill to start state construction of a border wall.