Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Two Democrats warn no infrastructure package without climate change measures.
- California reopens from COVID-19 pandemic and gives away $15 million to 10 vaccinated residents.
- President Joe Biden urges people get vaccinated, as the U.S. Covid-19 death toll hits 600,000.
- California lawmakers hold hearing about eviction moratoriums that are set to expire.
- On 9th anniversary of DACA, Democrats urge passage of bill to make it permanent U.S. policy.
- House Democrats urge passage of two landmark voting rights bills in the senate.
- Attorney General Merrick Garland warns white supremacy is greatest domestic terrorist threat.
- Two House Democrats introduce bill to end the war on drugs, Drug Policy Reform Act of 2021.
Photo from the Office of the Governor of California @CAgovernor.