Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Joe Biden becomes 1st President in U.S. to commemorate Tulsa Massacre of “Black Wall Street” on 100th anniversary.
- California becomes 1st state to research and recommend reparations for descendants of slavery.
- Texas Governor threatens to withhold pay of state lawmakers, after Democrats block bill to limit voting rights.
- Former National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn, encourages coup in the U.S. at QAnon conference.
- Oakland Mayor proposes changes to housing code to allow tiny homes and RV’s.
- Activists put pressure on tech giants to advance worker rights and racial equity ahead of Google shareholder meeting.
Photo of President Joe Biden in Tulsa, Ok from White House live stream.