Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Attorney General William Barr scrutinized at House Judiciary hearing for using troops at protests.
- Senior National Guard Commander says troops used excessive force on protesters.
- Mayors urge funding for cities in next coronavirus relief bill, after Republican plan excludes it.
- President Donald Trump promotes false video about coronavirus, questions experts.
- California sues Trump administration’s plan to exclude undocumented immigrants from census count.
- San Francisco unions speak out against police killing of Sean Monterrosa in Vallejo.
Image by Bill Oxford on Unsplash.com