Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Federal Reserve boosts interest rates again to fight inflation, drawing warnings it could spur recession
- House report says assault weapons are marketed to young men as a sign of manhood
- Environmental activists and lawmakers urge President Biden to declare a climate emergency
- Workers stage 24 hour strike against largest S.F. nonprofit housing operator of single room occupancy hotels
- Protest targets Amazon’s deal to buy One Medical
Image: Takver from Australia, CC BY-SA 2.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0>, via Wikimedia Commons