Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Lawmakers hold memorial for late civil rights leader, Congressman John Lewis.
- Democrats slam GOP’s coronavirus relief plan that reduces unemployment benefits.
- Nationwide protests against President Trump’s federal troop deployment to U.S. cities.
- 45,000 child care workers in California unionize, form Child Care Providers Union.
- Immigrant and prisoner rights activists lockdown at Governor Gavin Newsom’s mansion.