Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Senate Democrats announce a $3.5 trillion human infrastructure bill.
- Senate leader Chuck Schumer backs federal legislation to legalize marijuana.
- Biden administration to begin evacuating Afghans to U.S. who helped U.S. military during Afghanistan war.
- Family of Andrew Brown file $30 million lawsuit for police killing of the unarmed black man.
- Republicans and Democrats spar over voting rights during senate hearing.
- California Governor Gavin News promotes rental relief program, amid criticism state is slow to provide it.