Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Joe Biden’s speech on voting rights blasts Republican efforts to limit voting rights as “un-American”.
- Long term care workers rally in Los Angeles and Oakland for a living wage.
- Bill to make nursing homes disclose how they spend billions in public funds gets hearing in California.
- Governor Gavin Newsom signs new budget trailer bills.
- Mass protests in Cuba spurred by food shortages and electricity outages.
- Proposed bylaws to the Pacifica Network’s governance structure lose, supporters vow to sue.