Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Texas Democrats flee state to stop Republicans from passing bill to limit voting rights.
- Former President Donald Trump keynote speaker at CPAC-Conservative Political Action Conference.
- Progressive Senator Bernie Sanders meets with President Joe Biden, pushes a $3.5 trillion infrastructure package.
- President Joe Biden calls for gun control at White House meeting on rising crime.
- World Health Organization calls on Pfizer and Moderna to provide COVID-19 vaccines to poor nations.
- Fire season starts with more than 1,200 wildfires in the west, California sees largest wildfire this year.
- Egypt starts storing water from Nile River for hydroelectric dam, sparking conflict with Sudan and Ethopia.
- Supporters and opponents of reallocating $18 million from Oakland’s police budget to violence prevention programs rally.