Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Democrats demand President Trump’s removal and impeachment, in wake of capital siege.
- Capitol police chief and senate sergeant of arms resign after Trump supporters storm capitol.
- 5 dead in wake of pro Trump insurrection at U.S. capitol.
- President-elect Joe Biden announces Attorney General and team to “restore integrity” to rule of law.
- United States and California hit record coronavirus deaths.
- California coronavirus vaccine commission convenes to ramp up vaccinations.
- Facebook and Twitter ban President Donald Trump’s social media accounts.