Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Joe Biden orders 20 million Pfizer anti-viral pills, as nation hits record 100,000 daily COVID-19 infections.
- San Francisco officials say city is prepared for COVID-19 surge, as hundreds of city workers under quarantine.
- Senate leader pledges to change filibuster rules to pass voting rights bills, despite Republican opposition.
- California lawmakers say they will introduce legislation to hold gun makers liable for crimes committed with firearms.
- New York lawmakers consider 10-day waiting period, after purchasing a gun to obtain it.