Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- House panel investigating the Capitol insurrection preparing to release findings as 1 year anniversary looms.
- The New York Attorney General subpoenas Trump’s two eldest children, in probe of family business practices.
- The Food and Drug Administration recommends Pfizer boosters for children as young as 12.
- Officials searching for 2 missing people after wildfire scorches more than 9 miles in Denver suburb.
- Sudan’s Prime Minister resigns as Pro democracy protests against the October military coup lead to more bloodshed.
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu is eulogized as the moral compass of South Africa as he is laid to rest.
- Los Angeles activists demand charges against the officer who fatally shot 14 year old Valentina Orellana-Peralta.
- Southern California lawmaker introduces bill to reform school funding based on enrollment not attendance.