Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Senate approves impeachment trial for former President Donald Trump.
- President Joe Biden to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine purchases by 200 million.
- Senate confirms Anthony Blinken for Secretary of State.
- Federal judge upholds environmental review of Dakota Access Pipeline, in victory for tribes.
- Environmentalists and some tribes urge President Biden to halt Endbridge L pipeline.
- Progressive lawmakers introduce New Way Forward Act to decriminalize immigration.
- President Joe Biden signs 4 executive orders to combat racism and inequity.