Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Joe Biden unveils coronavirus response plan, calls Trump administration’s response a “dismal failure.”
- House Speaker and Senate leader vow to pursue Donald Trump’s impeachment.
- White House new climate envoy John Kerry speaks to global partners.
- Biden administration imposes suspension of oil and gas projects, pending review.
- New Jersey Democrat Bob Menendez outlines President’s immigration plan, says will introduce in senate.
- Zimbabwe struggles to meet clean water needs amidst COVID-19 pandemic.
- Congress approves waiver to allow retired General Lloyd Austin to serve as Secretary of Defense.