Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Joe Biden inaugurated as President and Kamala Harris as first black, American Indian and woman Vice President.
- President Biden signs more than a dozen executive orders to rollback Trump administration’s right wing policies.
- Donald Trump leaves White House, issues 150 pardons on his last day as president.
- Three new democrats sworn into senate, giving the party control of congress.
- California records 2nd highest COVID-19 daily death toll.
- San Francisco Supervisors discuss vaccination equity, as COVID-19 vaccine supply runs low.