Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris hold memorial for 400,000 COVID-19 deaths.
- President Donald Trump gives farewell speech, hails his movement and achievements.
- Senate Republican leader rips president for instigating mob that killed 5 people at U.S. capitol.
- Senate committee holds confirmation hearing for Janet Yellen, Biden’s pick to lead Treasury.
- Republican lawmaker blocks Biden’s pick to lead Department of Homeland Security.
- Federal appeals court strikes down Trump administration roll back of clean air regulations.
- Cities in California warn they’re running out of COVID-19 vaccines, as 2nd variant spreads.