Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Senate Democrats pledge to forge ahead with voting rights bills, despite Republican obstruction.
- House panel investigating January 6th insurrection subpoena Donald Trump’s election lawyers.
- White House warns Russia could attack Ukraine at any moment, as Russia stages war drills nearby.
- U.K. sends military equipment to Ukraine, as tensions escalate between Russia and Ukraine allies.
- California issues new stringent COVID-19 guidelines for attending large indoor and outdoor events.
- Nurses at University of California hospitals oppose new policy that they can return to work sick with COVId-19.
- Oakland teachers and students stay home from school amidst COVId-19 surge, force 3 schools to close.