Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Senate votes to hold impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump.
- Boosting child tax credit proposed in latest COVID-19 relief plan.
- Proposed state law would reform life without parole sentences for certain murder convictions.
- White House to increase COVID-19 vaccine distribution to 11 million doses.
- State and city officials grapple with vaccine shortage, as state’s largest vaccine cite opens in Santa Clara.
Photo from senate impeachment trial of Donald Trump.