Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Joe Biden marks 50 millionth COVID-19 vaccine, defends $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan.
- Senator Bernie Sanders holds $15 minimum wage hearing: “Should Taxpayers Subsidize Poverty Wages at Large Profitable Corporations?”
- U.S. strikes Syria, targets Iran-backed militia.
- President Joe Biden meets with Saudi Arabia’s King, takes softer tone.
- House passes Equality Act, extending civil rights protections to LGBTQ people.
- San Francisco resolution supports amended state constitution to end prison slavery and involuntary servitude.
- Immigrant rights advocates launch campaign to close 10 ICE detention centers.