Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Joe Biden pushes teachers to return to classroom amidst pandemic at townhall.
- Conservative talk radio host, Rush Limbaugh, dead at 70 years old.
- Anger mounts over power outages in Texas after massive storm system hits state.
- White House COVID-19 Taskforce says Biden administration making progress in fighting pandemic.
- United Nations cites inequity in coronavirus vaccinations, urges global equitable access.
- Two new vaccination sites open in Oakland and San Francisco.
- New York sues Amazon, alleges failure to protect workers during pandemic.
- California lawmakers introduce legislation to ban fracking in state by 2027.
- House subcommittee holds hearing on legislation to study reparations for descendants of slaves.
Photo from House hearing on reparations.