Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- NAACP and Mississippi Democrat, Bennie Thompson, sue Donald Trump for inciting U.S. capitol attack.
- White House announces another increase in coronavirus vaccines to states.
- California Governor Gavin unveils mass vaccination site in Los Angeles.
- California teachers union says not ready to return to school, as Governor to weigh in with a plan soon.
- Nationwide strike for fast food and retail worker protections and $15 minimum wage.
- At least 16 dead from massive storm system spanning from Canada to Mexico.
Photo by Fight for $15