Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Senate prosecutors end oral arguments in former President Donald Trump’s impeachment case.
- President Joe Biden announces the U.S. will have enough COVID-19 vaccines for 300 million people.
- California lawmakers discuss challenges to state’s vaccine rollout.
- Los Angeles Mayor, Eric Garcetti, to close mass vaccine sites due to shortage.
- Efforts underway to ensure Bay Area Latinx communities hit hardest by COVID-19 receive vaccines.
- California police record requests cause backlogs, as new bill would fine agencies for failing to comply.
- San Francisco Assemblyman, David Chiu, introduces off shore wind energy bill.
Image from video by @charlieWork91, used in senate impeachment trial.