Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Family of 14-year old girl killed by Los Angeles police speak out.
- U.S. daily COVID-19 infections reach record peak at more than 441,000.
- California records 5 million COVID-19 infections, first state in the nation to do so.
- Santa Clara County requires booster shots for all health care workers and others in high risk congregant settings.
- Bay Area COVID-19 infections hit pre-vaccine levels.
- New report finds more than 40 states not providing public data about efforts to provide booster shots to prison inmates.
Photo is a screenshot of press conference for Valentina Orellana-Peralta’s family, who spoke out about her death by an L.A.P.D. bullet.