Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- F.D.A. approves 1st prescription pill to fight COVID-19, Pfizer’s Paxlovid.
- California Governor Gavin Newsom mandates booster shots for health care workers.
- Los Angeles Mayor urges public to get COVID-19 vaccinations and booster shots, as infections soar.
- San Francisco Public Health Director expects COVID-19 Omicron surge to hit within weeks.
- Biden administration extends moratorium on federal student loan repayment to May 1, 2022.
- Tulle Elk at heart of land use battle at Point Reyes National Park part 2.