Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Supreme Court hears challenge to Mississippi abortion ban.
- First U.S. case of Omicron COVID-19 variant detected in San Francisco.
- European Union chief suggests nation members make COVID-19 vaccines mandatory, amidst surge.
- 15 year old charged as adult for school shooting in Michigan that killed 4 and injured 7.
- President Joe Biden outlines new strategy to address AIDS on World AIDS/HIV Day.
- New York approves supervised injection sites, in effort to address opioid epidemic.
- House committee investigating January 6th insurrection finds former DOJ official in contempt of court.
- Democrat Ilhan Omar releases recording of death threat, urges greater accountability and protection.
- Leftist wins presidential election in Honduras, rival concedes.
- President Joe Biden signs slate of bills to improve health care and jobs for veterans.
Photo collage of anti-abortion and pro-choice advocates outside Supreme Court abortion hearing.