Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- World Health Organization calls for moratorium on booster COVID-19 vaccines.
- San Francisco may follow New York City’s lead to require vaccine status before entering restaurants and other indoor facilities.
- Senate narrowly rejects proposal to fund a border wall in the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
- Senate hearing on student debt crisis looks at proposed legislation to ease student debt.
- Senators propose Polluters Pay Climate Fund Act, to tax corporate polluters for climate change mitigations.
- Senate hearing on Domestic Terrorism finds attacks on the rise, experts call for legislation to protect minorities.
- Mexico sues U.S. gun manufacturers-seeks at least $10 billion for export of illegal guns into country.