Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Donald Trump encourages Florida’s vote by mail system, slams Nevada’s.
- California to allow waivers for schools to resume in-person instruction, amidst pandemic.
- Congressional hearing on voting system during pandemic.
- President Trump falsely claims COVID-19 infections going down.
- California lawmakers push for Governor to sign ethnic studies legislation.
- Senate hearing on violent protests focuses on “leftists” ignores white supremacists.
- Contra Costa County activists push supervisors to defund sheriff and close juvenile hall in next budget.