Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Investigation finds sexual harassment allegations against New York Governor credible; calls mount for him to resign.
- CDC institutes new eviction moratorium for counties with increasing COVID-19 infection rates.
- Senate debates ending two decades old Authorization for Use of Military Force against Iraq.
- President Joe Biden slams states with bans on mask wearing during pandemic.
- Group of teachers in Oakland and Berkeley demand mandatory vaccines and testing before returning to school.
- Immigrant rights advocates and San Francisco Supervisors call President to end Trump era immigration policy.
- Pro-choice advocates speak out against recall effort of California Governor Gavin Newsom.