Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Donald Trump at odds with another coronavirus Task Force member: Dr. Debra Birx.
- California coronavirus infections down, deaths up, including Fresno teen death.
- Lawmakers remain at odds, make slow progress on next coronavirus relief bill.
- California coronavirus relief bills include a millionaires tax and renter protections.
- New York prosecutor claims criminal conduct in request for President Trump’s tax records.
- Isaias strengthens to hurricane, heads towards Carolinas.
- Proposed legislation would force cell phone towers have 48 hours of power storage.
Photo from Mike Licht, 2017 Tax March, Washington DC.