Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Trump turns himself in to Georgia authorities in election interference case.
- U.S. intelligence determines intentional explosion brought down plane with Russian mercenary leader.
- T-Mobile to lay off five thousand employees in coming months.
- Ukrainian pilots to receive training on U.S. fighter planes.
- State lawmakers consider bill to change vote threshold for ballot measures.
- Rights leaders honor female civil rights activists ahead of March on Washington anniversary.