Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Joe Biden defends $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan and the corporate tax hike to pay for it.
- Kentucky passes bipartisan voting law to expand voting rights and access.
- The more deadly UK COVID-19 mutated strain, B-117, most common in U.S.
- Day 8 of Derek Chauvin’s murder trial in death of black man, George Floyd.
- Families of incarcerated people in California rally, demanding visitation rights as state reopens.
- Gun control advocates say prosecutors can do more to curb gun violence in U.S.
- Pacifica National Board averts fiscal crisis from a $3 million loan.