Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskyy calls for Nuremberg style trials of Russian war crimes.
- President Joe Biden expands Affordable Care Act, at White House ceremony with Barak Obama.
- Republicans block senate debate on bipartisan $10 billion COVID-19 funding bill.
- Biden administration to extend moratorium on student loan repayments to August 31.
- California lawmakers to consider bill mandating state agency’s identify wild life crossings.
Photo of mass grave in Bucha, Ukraine.