Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Climate justice activists weigh in on President Joe Biden’s first 100 days in office.
- President Joe Biden holds climate summit, pledges to cut U.S. emissions 50% by 2030.
- Funeral held for Daunte Wright, black man killed by white police officer in Minneapolis suburb.
- Contra Costa County Sheriffs Deputy, Andrew Hall, charged with 2018 killing of Filipino man, Laudemer Arboleda.
- Senate passes Anti-Asian hate crime bill.
- House passes legislation to make Washington D.C. 51st state in the nation.
- New report finds spike in anti-trans violence and bills-115 bills proposed across 30 states.