Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- Progressive lawmakers reintroduce Green New Deal in house and senate.
- President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris lobby support for $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan.
- Jury finds Derek Chauvin guilty on all three counts for killing George Floyd.
- House passes SAFE Banking Act to allow banking services to the cannabis industry.
- Senate holds hearing on 360 proposed state laws that would limit voting rights.
- School closures in San Francisco adversely impact homeless youth.