Comprehensive coverage of the day’s news with a focus on war and peace; social, environmental and economic justice.
- President Joe Biden forms committee to push $2 trillion infrastructure plan, White House hits back at criticism.
- New report finds more than 300 bills in state houses across the U.S. to restrict voting rights.
- 5 dead including 1 boy from a mass shooting in Orange County, Ca.
- Day 4 of Derek Chauvin’s murder trial: prosecution disputes defense that victim died of other causes.
- Indigenous activists protest Dakota Access and Line 3 oil pipeline projects.
- California Governor Gavin Newsom receives COVID-19 vaccine, announces people over 50 can too.
- 1,000 farm workers in Santa Clara County receive COVID-19 vaccine on Cesar Chavez Day.
- California headed for another drought year; 2020 was third driest year on record.
Photo of Dr. Mark Ghaly giving Governor Gavin Newsom COVID-19 vaccine.