Striking Egyptian Workers Fuel the Uprising After 10 Years of Labor Organizing; Defying Regime Threats, Thousands of Workers Join Protesters in Tahrir Square; Bush’s Shrinking World: George W. Bush Cancels Europe Trip as Human Rights Lawyers Threaten Legal Action over Torture; Human Rights Attorney Bill Quigley on the U.S. Deportation Death Sentence and the Undermining of Meaningful Elections in Haiti.
* Thousands of Striking Workers Join Egyptian Uprising
* Report: Egyptian Army Detaining, Torturing Protesters
* Freed Protest Organizer Wael Ghonim Rejects Mubarak Regime Talks
* WikiLeaks Docs: Torture-Linked Egyptian Police Trained in U.S.
* Firms Planned Attacks on WikiLeaks, Supporters
* 27 Killed in Pakistan Suicide Bombing
* Israel Destroys Palestinian Medicine Factory
* Bernanke Warns of Lengthy Unemployment
* GOP Proposes $74B in Funding Cuts
* Heating Assistance Program Faces Funding Reduction
* CIA Operatives Promoted Despite Roles in Deaths, Rendition
* Justice Thomas Urged to Recuse Himself from Healthcare Law Cases
* Doctors: Rep. Giffords Speaks for First Time Since Shooting