As McCain Wins Florida Primary, Ex-Frontrunner Giuliani Expected to Quit GOP Race; Pakistani Opposition Leader Imran Khan on Musharraf, Bhutto, and How the U.S. Has Undermined Pakistani Democracy.
* After Promised Withdrawals, U.S. Occupation of Iraq Could Be Larger Than Before “Surge”
* Bush Asserts Right to Ignore Law Barring Funds for Permanent U.S. Bases in Iraq
* U.S. to Increase Baghdad Checkpoints
* McCain Wins Florida Primary
* Giuliani to Drop Out of GOP Race
* Clinton Wins Delegate-Less Florida Contest
* Gitmo Lawyers Endorse Obama; Rep. Waters Backs Clinton
* House Approves Economic Stimulus Plan
* House, Senate Extend Surveillance Law to Continue Immunity Debate
* Annan Opens Mediation Efforts in Kenya
* Afghan Women Gather for Release of U.S. Aid Worker
* Latinos Hold HIV/AIDS Summit in D.C.
* Methodists Want Delegates to Vote on Bush Presidential Library
* Vermont Lawmakers Seek National Guard Withdrawal from Iraq
* UN Security Council Drops Gaza Resolution After U.S. Opposition