Matt Gonzalez, chief attorney for the San Francisco Public Defender on:
- Being in the middle of a right-wing media maelstrom
- Why he’ll appeal the one charge that stuck — for gun possession by a felon
- Why the District Attorney’s office over-charged the Garcia Zarate case
- Where the gun came from, and what it says about cops and guns
- Why sanctuary cities have a better argument that they’re following the law than ICE does
This interview is from UpFront, which airs weekday mornings at 7:am Pacific on KPFA. You can subscribe to the show as a podcast through Apple Podcasts or by pasting this link into any podcast app that doesn’t have us listed.