Conference tracks include: Restorative Food & Farming, Indigenous Ecological Knowledge, Women’s Leadership, Democracy & the Rights of Nature, Environmental
2015 keynote speakers include:
• Henk Ovink on adapting to catastrophic sea level rise
• Rinku Sen on racial justice innovations
• Tom Hayden on California climate leadership
• Eriel Deranger on indigenous resistance to TarSands extraction
• Jensine Larsen on women and grassroots digital media
• Malik Yakini on Detroit’s food justice movement
• Andy Lipkis on urban watershed restoration
• Fania Davis on youth and restorative justice
• Family Fair: A world-class program for parents and kids to experience hands-on learning together about the Earth and humanity.
• Change Makers Fair: Highlighting the best socially conscious businesses and non-profits. Free and open to the public.
• Organic Valley’s GrassUP! An interactive celebration with farmers and food systems experts on what you can do to create a healthy, fair food system.
• An Amazing Saturday Dance Party featuring DJ Hey Man (Power to the Peaceful) with local artists MC Radioactive, Gabby Lala (Snow Angel) and a special performance by Liberation Movement